Restaurant & Dining Guide in Vail, CO
No matter the occasion, Vail has a dining experience to satisfy it.
Enjoy a local craft brew at Vail Brewing Company located in Solaris Plaza.
Dine al fresco at one of the many outdoor patios in Vail and Lionshead Villages.
DINING IN VAIL
After partaking in Vail’s world-class outdoor delights, unwind and enjoy its variety of restaurants, which serve cuisines from around the globe: Swiss, Italian, German-Austrian, Asian, Mexican, and French.
Vail’s restaurants also feature a diversity of American fare, from New-England seafood to Alabama barbecue to Western burgers. Choose from laid-back coffee houses, bistros, creperies, pizza joints, and delis to casual dinners to candlelit five-star nights to remember.
- Almresi (German)
- Pepi's (Austrian)
- Sweet Basil (New American)
- Mountain Standard (New American)
- Matsuhisa (Japanese)
- La Bottega (Italian)
- Swiss Chalet (Swiss)
- El Segundo (Mexican)
- Russels (Steakhouse)
- Vendettas (Pizza & Italian)
- Tavern on the Square (American)
- Blue Moose (Pizza)
- Montauk (Seafood)
- El Sabor (Mexican)
- Chophouse (American)
For those wishing to explore culinary options 20 minutes beyond Vail, we’ve compiled our staff favorites:
- Stoke & Rye - Avon, CO (New American)
- Vin 48 - Avon, CO (New American)
- Mirabelle - Avon, CO (French)
- Charter Steakhouse - Beaver Creek, CO (New American)
- Grouse Mountain Grill - Beaver Creek, CO (New American)
- Sato - Edwards, CO (Japanese)
To learn more or make a reservation, contact our Concierge team.
Taste of Vail
GOURMET ON GORE
Enjoy culinary delights from Vail's top chefs, plus wine, beer, and spirits. This annual event takes place on Gore Creek and throughout Vail Village. Advanced ticket purchase suggested.