THE CHARTER AT BEAVER CREEK SET TO COMPLETE $22 MILLION RENOVATION IN JULY 2023
Beaver Creek’s The Charter to Unveil Transformed Public Spaces Across the Property
AVON, COLO. – The Charter at Beaver Creek, Colorado’s acclaimed mountain resort renowned for its extensive amenities and managed by East West Hospitality, announced today that it is slated to complete the majority of its $22 million multi-year renovation this July.
This first-ever, large-scale renovation touches almost every area within The Charter, including the lobby, restaurant, outdoor terrace, indoor and outdoor pools, spa and an outdoor rooftop event space.
- A reinvented lobby greets guests with a warm “mountain casual” atmosphere, supported with new floor coverings, furniture, an elegant front desk accented by earthy tones and natural mountain materials, and highlighted by original pieces of art created by local Vail Valley and Colorado up and coming artists.
- The new “Charter Steakhouse, a Colorado Kitchen,” featuring panoramic mountain views, will be an elevated mountain casual kitchen, sourcing high-quality ingredients from purveyors in Colorado and the Rocky Mountain region including certified Angus beef, dry-aged pork and organic produce.
- The pool and terrace area have undergone complete renovations highlighted by a saltwater outdoor pool, saltwater hot tubs, and an inviting outdoor fire experience for year-round gatherings.
- The reconceptualized Spa at The Charter offers a tranquil setting with nature-infused treatments that utilize the healing properties of indigenous Rocky Mountain herbs from red clover to stonecrop and local organic ingredients to soothe the mind, body and spirit.
- The outdoor event space offers an ideal mountain ambiance for groups and weddings, with a capacity to accommodate up to 125 guests.
“We’re thrilled to reintroduce The Charter experience this summer,” says Ryan MacLachlan, VP of Operations. “The Charter is a truly special place where families, friends and resort guests can come together to create new memories that will last a lifetime.”
Since its inception, The Charter has been one of Colorado’s most celebrated mountain properties, offering an unparalleled collection of amenities, and a prime location just steps from Beaver Creek Village. With 156 residences ranging from 1-5 bedrooms, The Charter offers an exceptional resort experience in the heart of Beaver Creek.
For more information about The Charter at Beaver Creek or to book, please visit: https://eastwest.com/property/the-charter/
# # #
About East West Hospitality
East West Hospitality is a leading hospitality services company that actively manages a $6 billion portfolio of properties, including hotels, resorts, private luxury residences and vacation rentals, along with restaurant, spa, fitness, retail and commercial properties, in the most desirable leisure destinations. The company also provides in-depth asset and financial management services for more than 130 homeowner associations at high-end residential communities.
With more than 35 years of experience managing hotels, resorts and private residences, East West Hospitality’s vacation rental, resort operations, vacation homecare and asset management services are unparalleled. The company supports over 7300 vacation rental residences with boots-on-the-ground teams in every location, enhanced by a 24/7 call center providing personal assistance and destination expertise to guests.
Decades of experience managing hotels, resorts, vacation rentals and iconic private residences have earned East West Hospitality its reputation among guests and property owners as one of the most trusted names in the hospitality industry.
East West Hospitality was named the Vail Valley’s “Business of the Year” in 2018 by the Vail Valley Partnership, Colorado’s “Best Property Management Company” by ColoradoBIZ Magazine and honored as one of the “Top 50 Best Places to Work in 2019” by Outside Magazine.
For more information about East West Hospitality, please visit eastwest.com or call 970-763-7126.
Murphy O’Brien, Inc.
Dorie Pagnano | Sammi Belluccia