East West is a committed leader in environmental sustainability. We continually pursue opportunities to preserve the environments in which we live and work by engaging our associations, owners, guests, employees, and communities to promote the use of responsible products and sustainable practices.
Our dedication to sustainability is demonstrated in the awards and accolades received:
- The Ascent, Eagle Point, Eye Pieces, Falcon Point, Highlands Lodge, Poste Montane Lodge, Vail Spa and The Wren have been certified through the Vail Valley Foundation/ Sustainable Travel International’s Actively Green Program.
- Falcon Point and The Wren earned the “Green Leader” designation from TripAdvisor in 2014.
- The Wren was awarded the “Good Earthkeeping Award” from the Colorado Hotel Lodging Association in 2014 as well as the Vail Valley Partnership “Green Property of the Year” for 2015.
- East West Destination Hospitality, Eagle Point, Falcon Point, Poste Montane Lodge, The Wren and Vail Spa were honored in 2017 with a “Gold Leader Award” by the State of Colorado’s Environmental Leadership Program, which recognizes and rewards businesses for demonstrating superior environmental performance.
- East West’s Westin Riverfront, Colorado’s first Silver LEED certified resort, is committed to sustainable practices with more than 100 environmental initiatives in place.